Unique combination of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids suitable for women before, during and after pregnancy.
Net weight 33 g
A daily intake of 250 mg of DHA helps to maintain normal brain function.
Omega-3 fatty acids: 360 mg
- docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 300 mg
- eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 42 mg
Omega-6 fatty acids: 124 mg
- gamma linolenic acid (GLA) 15 mg
- arachidonic acid (ARA) 9 mg
Vitamin E 2.8 mg α-TE* (23% NRV**)
** NRV=Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: fish oil concentrate (54%), gelatin (bovine), evening primrose oil (Oenothera biennis L.) (14%), humectant: glycerol; d-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Directions for use. Suitable for women before, during and after pregnancy.
One capsule per day, swallowed with some liquid, preferably during the principal meal.
• Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are on any medication or if you have any medical conditions before starting supplementation.
• Food supplements must not be considered replacements for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
• Keep out of reach of young children
Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Useful information. EQUAZEN® mumomega® is a food supplement of combined omega-3 (EPA and DHA) & omega-6 (GLA and ARA) long chain fatty acids.
Fatty acids are particularly important during pregnancy and lactation.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants. The beneﬁcial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake for omega-3 fatty acids for adults, i.e. 250 mg DHA and EPA.
The fish oil used in the Equazen® range is certified by the international organization Friend Of the Sea (FOS), actively promoting certified sustainable seafood worldwide. It is manufactured in UK and its high quality is consistently ensured.
With no added sugars, aspartame or saccharine.
Free from artiﬁcial colours, ﬂavourings and preservatives.
EQUAZEN® is a Soho Flordis UK Ltd brand. Produced in UK with EU and non-EU ingredients.
Distributor: UAB Norameda, Meistrų 8A, Vilnius LT-02189